Irving Kahn, Stockbroker and Fund Manager, 1905 - 2015   Financial Times  March 2015

Irving Kahn, Stockbroker and Fund Manager, 1905 - 2015

Financial Times

March 2015

  Berkshire Hathaway Letter to Shareholders  (50th Anniversary)   Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger  March 2015

Berkshire Hathaway Letter to Shareholders  (50th Anniversary)

Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger

March 2015

  Adidas by Christopher Swasbrook   Manual of Ideas  February 2015

Adidas by Christopher Swasbrook

Manual of Ideas

February 2015

  The Lessons of Oil   Howard Marks - Oaktree Capital   December 2014

The Lessons of Oil

Howard Marks - Oaktree Capital

December 2014

 16 Rules For Investors To Live By  Wall Street Journal  December 2014

16 Rules For Investors To Live By

Wall Street Journal

December 2014

 Bad Stock Market Timing  Wall Street Journal  October 2014

Bad Stock Market Timing

Wall Street Journal

October 2014

  Risk Revisited   Howard Marks - Oaktree Capital  September 2014

Risk Revisited

Howard Marks - Oaktree Capital

September 2014

  Dare to be great II   Howard Marks - Oaktree Capital  April 2014

Dare to be great II

Howard Marks - Oaktree Capital

April 2014

  Highlights from Best Ideas    valueconferences.com  January 2014

Highlights from Best Ideas

 valueconferences.com

January 2014

 99% of Long Term Investing is Doing Nothing;  the Other 1% Will Change Your Life  Motley Fool  December 2013

99% of Long Term Investing is Doing Nothing;  the Other 1% Will Change Your Life

Motley Fool

December 2013

  Investors Leave Billions on the Table   WSJ  November 2013

Investors Leave Billions on the Table

WSJ

November 2013

  Buffett Seeks Skeptics                        Bloomberg  March 2013

Buffett Seeks Skeptics                     

Bloomberg

March 2013

  The Intelligent Investor   WSJ  February 2013

The Intelligent Investor

WSJ

February 2013

  Interview with Charles de Vaulx         Manual of Ideas   October 2012

Interview with Charles de Vaulx      

Manual of Ideas

October 2012

  Hidden Riches for   Leader's Family   New York Times  October 2012

Hidden Riches for Leader's Family

New York Times

October 2012

  1H2012 Result in Five Minutes   Nestle   October 2012

1H2012 Result in Five Minutes

Nestle

October 2012

  Don’t Fall For Crocodile Tears   William D. Cohan  August 2012

Don’t Fall For Crocodile Tears

William D. Cohan

August 2012

  Popcorn and Property   Barrons  August 2012 

Popcorn and Property

Barrons

August 2012 

  Something Sweet with this Company    odballstocks.com  August 2012

Something Sweet with this Company

odballstocks.com

August 2012

  What if Economic Trends Continue   Don Brash  July 2012

What if Economic Trends Continue

Don Brash

July 2012

  Bond Buyers Should be Mindful   FT.com   June 2012

Bond Buyers Should be Mindful

FT.com 

June 2012

  Why Stocks Beat Gold and Bonds   Warren Buffett  February 2012

Why Stocks Beat Gold and Bonds

Warren Buffett

February 2012

  "Group Think"    The New Yorker  January 2012

"Group Think" 

The New Yorker

January 2012

  Keep It Simple   New York Times  January 2012

Keep It Simple

New York Times

January 2012

  When Irish Eyes Are Crying   Vanity Fair  March 2011

When Irish Eyes Are Crying

Vanity Fair

March 2011

  Taking Stock   Roger Lowenstein  August 2010

Taking Stock

Roger Lowenstein

August 2010

  Overconfidence problem in Forecasting   New York Times  August 2010

Overconfidence problem in Forecasting

New York Times

August 2010

  US Large-Cap Stocks are a bargain   Bill Miller  August 2010      

US Large-Cap Stocks are a bargain

Bill Miller

August 2010   

  Betting on the Blind Side   Vanity Fair  April 2010

Betting on the Blind Side

Vanity Fair

April 2010

  Basically, It’s Over …… -    Charles Munger  February 2010

Basically, It’s Over …… -

Charles Munger

February 2010

 Stock Pros Who Survived the Depression  Smart Money   April 2009

Stock Pros Who Survived the Depression

Smart Money

 April 2009

  “The Competition seems to have gone away"    Seth Klarman  March 2009

“The Competition seems to have gone away" 

Seth Klarman

March 2009

  Buy American.   I Am.   New York Times written by - Warren E. Buffett  October 2008

Buy American. I Am.

New York Times written by - Warren E. Buffett

October 2008

  Experience    Forbes.com  February 2008

Experience

Forbes.com

February 2008

  Forbes on Warren Buffett - A History since 1969   Forbes   2005

Forbes on Warren Buffett - A History since 1969

Forbes 

2005

 The Painful Decision To Hold Cash  Seth Klarman  2004

The Painful Decision To Hold Cash

Seth Klarman

2004

  The Best Investor you have Never heard of   Money  June 2000

The Best Investor you have Never heard of

Money

June 2000

  Chips off the Old Stock   Joel Greenblatt  February 1999

Chips off the Old Stock

Joel Greenblatt

February 1999

  Making money in the Stock Market   Walter & Edwin Schloss and Associates, L.P.  March 1994

Making money in the Stock Market

Walter & Edwin Schloss and Associates, L.P.

March 1994

 Why Walter Schloss is such a Great Investor  Barrons  February 1985

Why Walter Schloss is such a Great Investor

Barrons

February 1985

  The Super Investors of Graham-and-Doddsville   Warren E. Buffett  1984

The Super Investors of Graham-and-Doddsville

Warren E. Buffett

1984

  How to go about making Money out of Junk   Forbes  August 1973

How to go about making Money out of Junk

Forbes

August 1973

  You Pay A Very High Price In The Stock Market For A Cheery Consensus   Warren E. Buffett   1979

You Pay A Very High Price In The Stock Market For A Cheery Consensus

Warren E. Buffett 

1979

  Hearing to a US Senate Committee for a Stock Market Study   Benjamin Graham  1955

Hearing to a US Senate Committee for a Stock Market Study

Benjamin Graham

1955

  How to go about finding money in The Street   Forbes  1981

How to go about finding money in The Street

Forbes

1981

  Should Rich But Losing Corporations Be Liquidated   Benjamin Graham  1932

Should Rich But Losing Corporations Be Liquidated

Benjamin Graham

1932

  How Inflation Swindles the Equity Investor    Warren E. Buffett  May 1977

How Inflation Swindles the Equity Investor

Warren E. Buffett

May 1977